Health Care: Case Study
A leading medical equipment and healthcare company
The client used a legacy system that could not provide a centralized solution to track the sales processes or region-based business growth. As a result, they were losing business opportunities.
- The legacy system that the client used could not meet the ever growing demands of their business. Also, it lacked the flexibility offered by a CRM solution
- Since the legacy system lacked mobile optimized sales planning and implementation modules, collaboration within the team was difficult.
- Integrating the legacy system with existing Oder Management ERP and SCM was cumbersome.
Netsmartz developed a CRM solution with the Salesforce technology. It provided:
- A centralized application to manage the sales processes across different business units and regions
- Different sales processes like account planning, call planning, and targeting were executed by leveraging the development capabilities of Salesforce
- Easy integrations that enabled the seamless flow of information across various systems using the API's and middleware provided by Salesforce
- An ability to access the application in different languages and support for several currencies
- Different KPI's to provide a complete view of region and business sales processes for senior management executives
With the customized CRM developed by Netsmartz, the client gained these benefits:
- Improved user adoption and better visibility into sales processes
- With the implementation of the Salesforce CRM solution, we managed to streamline the sales process and thus increase the productivity and sales.
- Salesforce solutions made the sales process mobile enabled. This increased user adoption by making the process easier for clients.